The Amazing Spider-Man Swinging Onto Wii U Next Month
Activision and Marvel Entertainment today announced that The Amazing Spider-Man Ultimate Edition is swinging onto to Nintendo’s Wii U console on 8 March.
Apart from the main game, you’ll also be getting the four DLC packs released for other formats included, plus they confirmed that the wonderful, off-screen mode which lets you play the whole game on the GamePad letting you play in bed or the bath if the connection reaches that far.
Here’s everything you’ll be getting in the Wii U edition.
The Amazing Spider-Man Ultimate Edition DLC Includes:
- Stan Lee Adventure Pack – Completely voiced by the Spider-Man creator himself, you’ll play as Stan Lee and web-sling through NYC in an amazing race across the city. Take on Spidey’s powers as you wall crawl, web rush, and swing across Manhattan to collect the missing pages of Stan “The Man’s” latest script. Collect all the pages and unlock a surprise reward!
- Lizard Rampage Pack – Take control of Dr. Connors’ terrifying alter-ego in a race against time as you rampage through the streets as Lizard to defeat Oscorp guards
- Rhino Challenge – Rampage through NYC as the unstoppable Rhino and cause as much destruction as possible before the timer runs out! The more damage you inflict, the more bonus points you earn as you build momentum ramming through taxis and cars!
- Oscorp Search and Destroy Pack – Includes 2 mini-games through Spider-Man’s in-game cell phone
- New suits, including the Vigilante suit from The Amazing Spider-Man movie and the Classic Spider-Man suit from the Raimi trilogy.